ҨҕαЈїғғ ❤
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Assalamualaikum. Hai. Welcome to my cute land. I'm ҨҕαЈїғғ's ❤. The owner of this blog. Be nice here or i'll call my superman to kill you ! Bye.



  • Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    SOBAHANNUR
    14 March 2013 | 0 Comments
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mencii gilagila bila teringat balik kisah lama. Aku dah buang apa 
    benda yang berkaitan dengan hang. Buang jauh jauh dah. Dah ada yang baruu dahh. Pi blah
     pihh. Kali nie serious, jangan duk cari aku lagi dahh. Muak kay muak dengan perangai hang.    Semua la pasai hang. Ya Allah, berikanlah hidayah kepada hambaMu. Aminnnn :D. Past is past, let bygone be bygone. Uhuk uhuk.



    Now thanks to you ♥
    I'm scared to fall in love again. First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it. And now I'm left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don't even bother to notice. It's sad because all along I thought you knew me better than everyone else, but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me at all.

    Cute Spinning Flower Red